Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July at the Lake!

The family Amy and I nanny for invited us up to their lake house for the 4th of July.  
We had such a fun day together!!

 Cooking sizzling bacon for the sandwiches!

My patriotic assistant!

 The colossal sandwiches we made for lunch.

It was fun to work in the kitchen together.

 "Honey Ham" and Dad playing tic-tac-toe!

Due to fires in Canada it was hazy out all day.  Which was nice since no one got a major sunburn!  We went tubing, swimming, played badminton, and I tried a paddle board for the first time which was great fun. =)

 The calm peaceful lake before the fireworks started.  
We went out on the boat and watched them from the water. =)
I love fireworks!


 Thanks to Mom for letting me use some of her cell phone pictures, (they are the ones without my watermark on them)!


No comments: