Our friend Sarah got married about a month ago out in western South Dakota. We were not able to attend the wedding, but went to their MN reception at Iron Wood Springs Christian Ranch. I remember camping there when I was little and going to a week of summer camp as well one year. They have added a few buildings, but some of it still looked familiar!
The reception was held in one of the new buildings overlooking the river. Such a pretty place!
Sarah and Seth!
All the food except for one cake was gluten free, which was really nice for Amy!
Root Beer, Cream Soda, Orange Soda, pop corn, nuts, M&Ms, s'mores ready to go....they had so many yummy treats out for the guests!
Amy and I went on a wagon ride with some of the other guests. =)
(These two pictures are from my phone.)







No comments:
Post a Comment